The ANAN-7000DLE – Second to none!
- Using Direct Down Conversion with an ultra low phase noise clock yields an RMDR of 116dB @ 2Khz separation, this means that close in weak signals will not be masked by the receiver’s phase noise.
- The transmitter specifications are also off the chart, use of a new 16bit DAC with an ultra low noise clock source results in transmit phase noise better than any other product available in the market.
- Use of LDMOS drivers and an optimized final Amplifier stage with adaptive Predistortion Algorithm (PureSignal) yields transmit IMD of -68db @ 100W PEP, this is at least 20dB better than any Class A transmitter and over 30dB better than the competition.
- Use of two 16bit phase synchronous ADCs allow for advanced applications such as Diversity reception for ultimate noise mitigation and effects of signal fading.
The ANAN-7000DLE HF & 6M 100W SDR Transceiver offers top of the line performance is a compact rugged package, it is based on the work of the OpenHPSDR community.
The new PA board incorporates the following updates over the previous generation:
1. PA Gain redistribution for better IMD
2. Thermally compensated Bias
3. Current/Voltage/Temp Sensors
4. Temp controlled internal and option for external FAN
5. Independent BPFs and 6M LNAs for each ADC, option to ground ADC2 on Tx
6. Several other minor tweaks